Open Access Policy
All articles published in the Journal of Arts and Humanities are fully open access: immediately freely available to read, download and share. Articles are published under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) Creative Commons license which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. Under this licence:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Every manuscript published in JAH is open-access. Our policy is to make our academic/scientific publication freely accessible and available to the public to enhance science, knowledge sharing and promote remote ideas across all boundaries to create developmental impacts in our communities. In all these, our authors maintain full publishing rights without limitations.